The Campus Theatre serves as the home for Film/Media Studies classes and screenings. It is also an important bridge between the university and the greater Lewisburg community for promoting the art of cinema.
The theatre, designed by noted Philadelphia architect David Supowitz, opened in 1941 as part of the Steifel Family chain of theatres. It has continuously operated as a single screen movie theatre and remains one of only a handful of surviving art deco cinemas in the world. Facilities include 35mm projection as well as state-of-the-art 2K digital projection with Dolby surround sound.